Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Top Up Fail!!

Options
  • 08-12-2010 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Has anyone else been experiencing top-up problems with meteor???

I bought my credit and tried to top up today. I keep getting to 'press 1 to confirm' and then get a 'this service is unavailable. try again later'.

I've been trying four/five times since 8 this morning! I emailed them, no respnse. Ring their 1905 number and am told no longer valid for PAYG. So I have to pay to ring 1747 (which uses up my remaining credit) - and they don't even have a customer service operator option!

I even went through the top-up direct and got 'this service is unavailable' (yet i'm still charged for the call!!) right away before I even got to enter my credit number.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Tried calling them from a landline on the landline number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ScaryMary

No. I'm in college and I have no access.

I assume that I'll be given the same options if I ring from the landline. There was none that describe my problem. I got a receipt of my email but I'm annoyed that if there is a problem with their top up services, they don't have any information about it on their website.

I don't think its my phone or the credit itself as I've entered it correctly etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ScaryMary

Just to let the mods know, they've fixed it!

Advertisement