Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extras Casting for the film 'Albert Nobbs'

Options
  • 08-12-2010 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

howdy.
    just wondering if anyone who went along to this yesterday got called yet or not? i was there for less than an hour & id say a good 200 people got their photo taken during that time so im not particularly hopeful that ill get a call... although i do look very irish & not particularly contemporary (no weird hair or tatts) so hopefully thisll stand to me as it is set in victorian dublin.
    anyone have any more info about this production, i.e. filming dates, etc?
    ta!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Maxthedm

I was there yesterday as well but haven't gotten a call or anything yet.
    Would be nice to hear if anyone else has heard anything.

All I know is it's filmed in Dublin in December and January, but nothing more specific than that, sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 missKawaii

filming dates: 13th dec -> 28th jan apparently, so says iftn
    best of luck & let us know if you hear from them!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I couldn't make the photoshoot but sent them a photo plus details.
    I'm a highly experienced extra! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ayup

Anybody get a call for this yet ?

Are they using many extras ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭TheRedDevil10

i was on the set of the film 2day outside the gravediggers pub in glasnevin, Got a pic with brendan gleeson, what a very nice man. :):):)

• Advertisement
Advertisement