Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA / Kickboxing

Options
  • 08-12-2010 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

I have searched to no avail for MMA or Kickboxing clubs in the Kildare/Naas/Newbridge area!

Anyone know anything I dont?

Thanks in advance

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

combat kickboxing in Prosperous GAA hall for adults on Mon and Wed @ 8pm, sparring class on Fridays @ 7pm for fighters only. All levels are welcome.

there's also an MMA club in Naas run by a group of polish guys, I haven't trained there but by all accounts its good club and have had good results in the mma league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭tommyl2010

ha man no offence but you didnt look to far then, theres cill dara mma in kildare town there is also another kickboxing club in kildare town, theres a kickboxing club in the curragh camp, theres an mma club in jrbs in newbridge, a kickboxing club in scoil mhuire in newbridge, kick boxing classes also in jacki skellys, theres an mma club in maynooth, jiujitsu club in rathangan and athy.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

well in fairness I searched the leader, the nationalist, boards, local notice boards, asked in gyms!
    have you any links or contact numbers for these clubs??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

where is newbridge is the class??

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭maguffin

Here's a link to the MMA section on Boards with info on MMA clubs plus links:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055970705

Hope this helps

maguffin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 beanaldo

tommyl2010 wrote: »
    ha man no offence but you didnt look to far then, theres cill dara mma in kildare town there is also another kickboxing club in kildare town, theres a kickboxing club in the curragh camp, theres an mma club in jrbs in newbridge, a kickboxing club in scoil mhuire in newbridge, kick boxing classes also in jacki skellys, theres an mma club in maynooth, jiujitsu club in rathangan and athy.

u got links for any of these? and any info on which are the best? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

beanaldo wrote: »
    u got links for any of these? and any info on which are the best? thanks

used to a great underground place in Brownstown called "Toolers"!no link :D

Advertisement