Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinball FX 2 Marvel Collection DLC

• 08-12-2010 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭

Pinball FX2 has just had 4 new Marvel themed tables released today for 800pts. I've been playing the game for a few weeks now and have to say it's an excellent Pinball game. If you've any interest in Pinball at all it is worth trying out the Demos. Every table can be demo'd.

These 4 new tables seem to be the best yet with a Spiderman, Ironman, Wolverine and Blade table in the pack.

Here are trailers for the Ironman and Wolverine tables to give you a taste.
    Ironman Table

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twON814S6vY

Wolverine Table
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9v3wT5Naeo

So are there any other Pinball fans out there? Whats your favourite tables. If anyone wants to add me to get a scoreboard going then feel free.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Thanks for the heads up! Had forgotten about these. Love Pinball FX2, except that you're top of nearly all my leaderboards!!

I think Excalibur is a great table tho I'm not that great at it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Haha, Yea I found a group of americans on another forum and get them all in as friends so I'd have some targets to reach. Some of them have crazy scores in the Hundreds of millions on so tables.

Excalibur is one of my favourites as well. The thing I find about this game is that you need to learn the tables and where to shoot to earn points. When I start a new table it takes 30-60 mins just to figure out what to do on it. Great game.

Had a quick blast of the new tables. Spiderman is my favourite and seems to have been given alot of attention. It's pretty cool when Doc Ock travels down the length of the table as well.

Wolverine seems to be about 3/4 the length of a normal table which will take some getting used to buut it's fast. Will need to spend more time on them all over the coming days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

its a good game. I got the street fighter table and it was rubbish and a waste of MS points so it has kinda put me off getting other tables.

Yea the Streetfighter table is muck. It's safe to say that SF2 and Nightmare mansion are the poorest of the bunch and Having played them both just a bit there is little draw to go back to them.

Best tables if you feel like dipping back in for 200 points would be Excalibur or Earth Defence Force. If you like them and are hungry for more then I'd say pick up the FX2 Core Collection or the Marvel Collection.

New Fantastic 4 table has been released for this today if there are any pinball fans out there. It's set at 240MSP and is a stand alone table. The Mars table was released this time last month and I think they're looking at releasing a new table each month for the next few months which will really expand an already impressive library of tables.

Check out the trailer for the Fantastic 4 table here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtkgP0gnHz4

• Advertisement
Advertisement