Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bluetooth satnav

Options
  • 08-12-2010 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

would it be possible to get a satnav with bluetooth for around 100 euro.

i see halfords have loads but dont know if they have bluetooth

if not, could someone recommend a good one without bluetooth.
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Compare TomTom Devices here
    http://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/products/car-navigation/index.jsp

Compare Garmin devices here
    https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134

Stick to either of those no matter what you choose.
    Keep away from Halfords own brands , you will never get map updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

would it be possible to get a satnav with bluetooth for around 100 euro.

i see halfords have loads but dont know if they have bluetooth

if not, could someone recommend a good one without bluetooth.
    thanks in advance

Was in Halfords (Blanchardstown) the other day, they have a sale one, one Garmin Bluetooth model (1310 i think) for €119.99

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭minterno

the 1310 is 109.99 euro in argos at the moment,its 133euro if you call in to the shop and check the price but if you prebook it online its 109.99,the same device is 139.99 in halfords both online and brick and mortor,i picked up one in argos on saturday and it the best deal around,the 1310 is 159.00 in currys and up around the same in pc world,and yes it has bluetooth allthough im finding it hard to pair my samsung phone with the unit but thats prob my own doing,cheers

Advertisement