Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

John Lennon 30th anniversary

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

orourkeda wrote: »
    The fact that someone names their son after a well known figure is kind of sad.
    Not something I would do myself
    Degsy wrote: »
    No he didnt..Liam Gallagher did and a bigger prick than Liam Gallagher has yet to walk the earth.
    Luxie wrote: »
    Liam. Not Noel.
    Ah yeah that one

I was never an Oasis fan myself but each to their own

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

No he didnt..Liam Gallagher did and a bigger prick than Liam Gallagher has yet to walk the earth.

have you ever met him?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

aDeener wrote: »
    have you ever met him?

No..but i really hope to some day.

so you could push his brother noel??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

aDeener wrote: »
    so you could push his brother noel??

I love the way in that bit of footage liam retreats cowering when the "fan" goes for him,waits till teh guy is buried under security and then starts fronting it pwopah hard,innit.

A coward and a gasbag..i'd take great pleasure in using his head as a trampoline in front of his bird.

I love the way in that bit of footage liam retreats cowering when the "fan" goes for him,waits till teh guy is buried under security and then starts fronting it pwopah hard,innit.

A coward and a gasbag..i'd take great pleasure in using his head as a trampoline in front of his bird.

oohh the irony.... i'm sure you would do a lot :rolleyes:

Advertisement