Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F/S: King Arms FN M16A4 w/ M5 RAS

Options
  • 08-12-2010 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

For Sale:
    This is a working AEG. Comes with a Sanyo 8.4v battery and a King Arms hi-cap. The semi if fired fast does semi but can become burst or full auto(was like this when I got it). Has full FN trademarks and working bolt catch. Will let this go to a new home for 260euros. I am based in Lucan so pick up is preferred. After the 17th of December those showing interest will have to wait as I am away until january. No Trades please. Trying to get new gear.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Leftbehind

200e and can collect friday

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭AR-Mad

Lets say 240euros and its a deal. I can add in a King Arms M16 fibre handguard for 10euros if you want.

what about 240 with the grip included? :D

Just to clarify do you want a Vertical Grip or the Handguard? Because I have a Vertical Grip available too. Btw you have a deal. Also it comes in the original box.

Oh sorry man ha i assumed a grip. eh i suppose whichever one your willing to give me dude( preferably the grip but no worries if not hah). and savage :D. eh im new to this boards thing but i heard pm's are the way to figure out the details yeah??

just curious also,where did ye get this gun?

• Advertisement

Thats right I will send you a PM and I'll give you details from that. I will give you the vert grip. Makes more sense. Got it from a hong kong retailer last year its called ehobbyasia.

Ok sounds good. Ah deadly. thanks

Its back on sale. Now its for 240euros and without the M5 RAS handguard and with the plain jane one its only 210euros.

With plain jane handguards its now 200euros.

Bump. I can throw in a free vert grip aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭airsoftdes

would you sell the hand guard on its own

I can but it would cost 20quid.

The KA M16 is now 180 euros without the RAS.

Can sell the RAS or handguard separately. Need this gone before the 17th of Dec. Any reasonable offers please. Perfect for US Marine loadouts.

Price drop again. The battery and and mag and t-grip are sold separately. For just the M16 with plain handguards and no-carry handle its 150euros. With M5 rail its 180euros. Any reasonable offers considered.

The KA M16 on its own with no battery, RAS, mag or t-grip is now 150euros. Has Plain Jane grips. Also with RAS w/o handguard its 180euros

The KA M16 on its own with no battery, RAS, mag or t-grip is now 150euros. Has Plain Jane grips. Also with RAS w/o handguard its 180euros.

bump

The M5 rail is on sale for 30euros on its own. Will fit G&P or G&G any AEG with a delta ring.

The carry handle on its own is 12euros. Its full metal.

• Advertisement

AEG is still for sale. If your good with soldering this is an easy fix. The AEG is compeletly skirmishable. Hop-up works has a bolt catch function where it locks back when charging handle is pulled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

sorry what is broke on the aeg.

its the wiring the wire that is supposed to be soldered onto the switch isnt done properly hence it fires full auto or burst on semi when you press and hold the trigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

offer 80 collected

sorry its way too low. i need at least 170euros with the rail.

Bump still f/s. Can only meet up in january as i am away.

bump

bump

bump. will throw in everything ie. handguard, 2 hi caps and carry handle and rail for 190euros. the foregrip is sold btw.

• Advertisement

bump. still for sale.

Advertisement