Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F/S: King Arms FN M16A4 w/ M5 RAS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭AR-Mad

bump.

bump

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Ciaranmc2k10

AR-Mad wrote: »
    bump

150 euro mate???

if its 150euros for just the handguards ie. no rail. then you have a deal but if its for everything im sorry but 180 is as low as i can go.

• Advertisement

if its 150euros for just the handguards ie. no rail. then you have a deal but if its for everything im sorry but 180 is as low as i can go.

Hey I'm mad for Airsoft but I'm not a gun expert could you post a pic of what I'll be getting for the 150euro.

alright the pics are on the 1st page of this thread. Look at the aeg and you see the rails ie. the M5 RAS where you can attach accesories like lights or lasers etc. now for 150euros im going to take off that rail and put on these handguards [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Doiminic/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/k/a/ka_sk22_bk.jpg
    I will also include a 8.4v 1300mah large battery and a 300rd metal high cap magazine.

also carry handle is included.

whe are you based????

im based in lucan i need you to pick up from there. Can meet in dublin too but please make sure you can buy this because i had some1 else ditch this deal before.

• Advertisement

im based in lucan i need you to pick up from there. Can meet in dublin too but please make sure you can buy this because i had some1 else ditch this deal before.

I'll try my bst to meet you but I can only pick up after Wedensday as I've to go to a Wedding. :)

hi ciaran, there is no rush as i wont be back until the 17th of January. take your time so for 150e i want to confirm that you want the AEG with one hi cap and battery with ordinary handguards correct? also you might want to read through the ad from the 1st page as this aeg needs gearbox soldering. the aeg works fine but fires full auto or burst when the trigger is pressed slowly on semi ie. when the selector switch is on semi-automatic.

this AEG is still for sale until Ciaranmc2k10 replies or pms me to confirm the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

i will take it off you if its still for sale.

can you meet in lucan? I can only meet after the 17th of Jan so i will put you next in line. Will give Ciaran a chance to reply will give him until wednesday. again please read though the ad thoroughly because this aeg has a wiring problem and if you can solder its and easy and cheap fix but if you cant the aeg is still functional as it can shoot.

To Ciaran PM me by wednesday if you want to seal the deal.

does it still come with the m5 rail

for 150euros no it comes with plastic fibre handguards. but for 180euros i will give you the rail.

160 with the rail and you have a deal

sorry no can do. add another 20quid and then its a deal.

• Advertisement

bump.

sorry ill only go at 160.

thats fine. thanks for the interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Would you split the RAS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

will you put up a pic with the rail on it

i already have a pic with the rail on it on the first page. yes i will split the rail for 30euros.

don't know how I missed that, what is that white thing in between the upper and lower reciever

dont worry all AEGs i had so far are like that. you can see a gap due to the flash but the AEG itself is rock solid as the body is stable. it has a bit of wobble between upper and lower but its not noticable and its handy for ensuring that you can smoothly slide the upper receiver from the lower receiver when you disassemble it. If you want to tighten it you can by placing some tape on the tabs of the upper receiver but i dont recommend it as it will make sliding off the upper receiver more difficult. my KA M4 had a very tight body, wouldnt budge but was a PITA to slide off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭deepimpact

i already have a pic with the rail on it on the first page. yes i will split the rail for 30euros.

Can you post clear pics of the RAS unattached from the aeg please?

• Advertisement

I've had a few M4's and i've never seen that nor wobble in the recievers, what is the white stuff in between them

Advertisement