Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F/S: King Arms FN M16A4 w/ M5 RAS

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭mrmojorisin24

any info on fps is there any other problems with it is th battery conection small type where did you get it

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭AR-Mad

the fps is around 310. Never chronoed it but its definitly sub 1 joule it has a large connector and besides that theres no problem. The aeg is fine. You can fire semi its just that you need to press the trigger quickly.

bump

bump. still for sale at 150eur

the AEG can be sold to suit your needs ie. for the bare aeg with no carry handle or battery or magazine its 130euros.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Brob

Im interested. What can i get for 150 so?

you get the battery and a 300rd metal hi-cap mag. remember the rails are gone there are handguards to replace it instead. please read the front of the ad for more details so you don't get any suprises.

By the way, it comes with the original box with instructions. Will throw in a bb loader if you want. the box has a soft foam padding so its perfect for storage.

here is the latest updated pictures:

Looks like a sweat deal. Where are ya based?

• Advertisement

sorry mate not interest in trades. to brob im in lucan can you pick from there could meet you in city centre but would have to risk looking like an idiot (with a huge box).

Im living in cork. Any chance you could post it? I could wire you the money and pay ya for postage.

sorry wont post this. cant carry this with me to post office. if you by any chance have a friend or anyone coming to dublin i could give it to them but won't post this myself. sorry

I'll see what i can do. ill get back to ya asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 completenewby

Hey,
    Just wondering if you're still selling the gun? If you are 150 euro is ok with me let me know if you're interested.
    Thanks

yes i am. can you meet in lucan? i will have to tell Brob first because he cant collect if he cant reach me i will sell the aeg to you. for 150euros i will give you the mag and battery and bb speed loader on top.

Hey,
    Yeah that's grand so for 150 euro aeg battery and magazine done deal. Could you meet me half way at swords? See I'm coming up from Dundalk but can maybe meet in city centre but worst case I can come to Lucan. I'm new to this thing but apparently you send me a personal message to arrange details?
    Thanks

Don't worry, the process is very simple and easy. I don't have a car so i can't come down to swords but i can meet in the city. I will PM you to sort out the details after I give Brob a chance to reply by today. If he doesn't then I will sell the AEG to you.

To Brob, since you offered first i am obliged to wait. So you have until the rest of the day. Please reply asap. thanks

Ok cool let me know what the Craic is then.
    Thanks

you will be the first to know. Just wondering are you free this weekend? (to collect, had 3 other people ditch me before so i want to get rid of this asap).

• Advertisement

Well,
    Yeah this Saturday is fine can't make it this Sunday though too busy is that ok for you?

Alright i just PMd you to sort out the details.

This AEG is sold. Completelynewby was excellent to deal with. Mods can close this now.

Advertisement