Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Optimus

Options
  • 08-12-2010 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

i have decided i want to get the ew LG Optimus but im on three myself and want to stay with them.

since three dont offer this phone i was wondering if it would e est to buy the phone from meteor and unlock it? if so how would i? :confused:

im currently on pre-pay with three with free texts and free calls to any network on weekends aswell as free internet for an extra 5 euro credit a month.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,229 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The do have it, it comes with a free LG car cradle kit, it's 199 on prepay in 3 shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

I recently got Optimus one from three, v happy with it, runs And 2.2

Had issue with GPS on it, three replaced it, which fixed the GPS issue.

To sum up great phone, running the latest ver of Android, reasonable price. Car kit is handy : if you need to charge or use as sat nav. It has a cradle designed this purpose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Is the cradle available only in retail?
    Had a look at this on the three website and was kinda thinking of trying it out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

I got the cradle bundled in a three store, but I think it comes with every three
    supplied Optimus One

http://www.lg.com/uk/mobile-phones/mobile-phone-accessories/LG-accessories-SCS-320.jsp

Advertisement