Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Trees Kilcock or Maynooth

Options
  • 08-12-2010 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭

Where's the best place to get a real Christmas tree in Kilcock or Maynooth & anyone have ideas on prices

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭STForSale

There is a guy selling them every year in tescos carpark maynooth.
    The old car park that is!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Thanks! Where's the old carpark in relation to new Tescos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I always found the tescos ones very expensive. There's a guy who sells them opposite Lidl in Maynooth who's cheaper - good trees too. I usually buy from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

Best place I know is a lad called Sean sells them in Leixlip, he's had the same spot for years. He does be next to the Indian on the main st.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

I saw a sign in Manor Mills the other day saying someone was selling trees in/behind the Garda Station.

The "old" tesco car park is where the Post Office, Shoe Repair/Key Cutting and the Fruit and Veg shop is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement