Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank transfer to TSB

Options
  • 08-12-2010 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I hope someonne can assist m with this?

I have to pay a bank transfer to a TSB account, can i do this from a bank branch? What do I have to do?

Any advice, greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Get the IBAN and BIC for the ptsb account and you can transfer. Alternatively you can get a draft and lodge it direct to the account. Chances are you'll get both banks in close proximity to the other.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

How much are we talking here? As greenman09 said, if you get the IBAN and BIC you can transfer from the branch by filling in an 'Interpay' form, or you could get a draft and lodge it to their account in TSB. The only problem I'd have with this is that the transfer will take up to 5 working days to reach their account (unless you pay €25 Express fee for same day value) and the draft will take 5 working days to clear, so if their account won't let them draw on uncleared funds, they'll be waiting. If it's only a couple of hundred euro, I'd recommend withdrawing cash and lodging it to their account in a TSB branch, that way they'll have access to it straight away.

Advertisement