Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fg

Options
  • 08-12-2010 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

whats going wrong for chelsea

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

As per my post in your other thread, please refer to the appropriate forum for posting. However you will not be able to access the Soccer forum for at least another month due to strict access requirements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 shtemcguire

Zaph wrote: »
    As per my post in your other thread, please refer to the appropriate forum for posting. However you will not be able to access the Soccer forum for at least another month due to strict access requirements.

why cant i access the soccer forum?! sorry i was new to this and didnt know how to post threads

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Access to the Soccer forum has to be specifically granted. To understand why, please read this. When you have reached the point where you qualify for access you can post a request in this forum, but not without reading this thread carefully first. It sets out what you need to do in order to gain access.

Advertisement