Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Pls advise - wrong filter system given!!**

Options
  • 08-12-2010 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

I got the Juwel Rio 125 aquarium and included is the juwel bioflow 3.0 filtration system. When setting this up tonight, I saw that the air outlet pipe is at the top of the tank, just below the red 'fill to this line' level marker.

Even if i added a tube to lower the air output, it would still not work because not all of the filters will be in use then. The heater is also in a standing up position, but I can always lie that down on the bottom of the tank!!

Anyone got any suggestions before I ring the pet shop in the morning to rant at him (I did tell him it was for turtles, he even ordered special lights with UV etc),.

What can I do!!:mad:

Here is what I have: http://www.juwel-aquarium.de/en/filter_full.htm

Advertisement