Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quinny buzz travel system

Options
  • 08-12-2010 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

hello, we're currently looking for a quinny buzz travel system and hoped someone may be able to help us. looking for the 3 wheel model but prices seem to be €500 all inclusive. hoped we may get some help in finding the best prices available from anyone else that may be looking. thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Some of the online sites sometimes do deals www.kiddicare.com

Or sometimes adverts.ie have very good quality second hand ones available :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

I have a spare base with new wheels if you were looking to buy second hand.

You can pick up seat units and carry-cots cheap enough on ebay

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

have a lok at kiddicare.com or babydaysdirect.co.uk and if they are cheaper kiddicare will price match.
    have never bought from babydays but have from kiddicare and their customer service is very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 momma3

Sorry to hi-jack your thread !:o
    I have a spare base with new wheels if you were looking to buy second hand.

You can pick up seat units and carry-cots cheap enough on ebay

Crazy cat lady i would be interested in buying the base off you if you still have it for sale??

Please pm me if interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

momma3 wrote: »
    Sorry to hi-jack your thread !:o

Crazy cat lady i would be interested in buying the base off you if you still have it for sale??

Please pm me if interested!
    its fine, 3 months later and we've still not picked one up yet.. the clock is ticking on us now so hoping to talk to babyworld this weekend and see if there is an affordable option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

there is a new 2011 model just out so the end of line models should be cheaper everywhere over the next while...
    mothercare were selling the pushchair (not package) for 299 last week- 170 cheaper than the new model- not a package but you can pick up the footmuffs etc second hand and it may work out cheaper...

I decided to buy the one for 299, but it was out of stock when they went to dispatch it and they sent me the new model for the same price :o)

if you're buying somewhere this weekend, i'd try to get a good discount on the end of line model and see how well you can do...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

mum2be2011 wrote: »
    If you're buying somewhere this weekend, i'd try to get a good discount on the end of line model and see how well you can do...

Thanks, gave it a go but the stockist said that it was impossible to get one now as there is a back order. Going to give mothercare a call tomorrow and see if anything is available.

Can anyone recommend a shop for the iCandy Peach ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

iCandys are hard to get a good bargain on as they can't be sold new online.
    Murphys and Eurobaby do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

look on buyandsell.ie. In the baby gear section. They have pram's, most inc. Pic's and are in excellent condition, mostly like new.

Advertisement