Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Supervalu staff V`S Dunnes staff in looks!

• 08-12-2010 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭

I normally do my shopping in Dunnes stores. I always think to myself how good looking all the female workers are. I dont know why,maybe its the uniform.

They are all just gorgeous so much so there actually a song out a few years ago about the Dunnes stores girl.

Now with the bad roads and all I have had to visit two local Supervalu`s and the girls arent as good looking in it. Well there a long way off.

What do ye think. Maybe the girls can comment on the boys too!!!

Theres a poll now!!!!

Who has the hottest looking staff!! 54 votes

Dunnes stores
    0%
    Tescos
    55%
    [Deleted User]muppetkillerdave1982dsmythyd1975Blazerdfx-ClutchItSVtomissexKimono-Girlsmurfy89minxiePomBear1mcampo1Scrambled eggZemuppetBobPrestoWashington Irving[Deleted User] 30 votes
    M&S
    11%
    Wompa1wmpdd3GavRedKingDarksaga87Millypennyshrewd 6 votes
    ALDI/LIDL
    9%
    OPENROADstanley1anfearglicsmk89Bobby42 5 votes
    Supervalu/Centra
    24%
    jimmycrackcormphill106TJJPmoceritriple-MTanG411NodinI-Shot-JrmaxxieGear9992falanCantona's CollarsJayEnnis 13 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭figarofigaro

You should see the dregs working in Dunnes in Rathmines. Or Dublin in general for that matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Tescos
    You should see the dregs working in Dunnes in Rathmines. Or Dublin in general for that matter.

That would be a long spin for my sliced pan..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Supervalu/Centra
    I like Lidl girls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Are we also judging them on inner beauty?

Larkin91 wrote: »
    I like Lidl girls.

ya dirty old man

oh. wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭I-Shot-Jr

Supervalu/Centra
    I like Lidl girls.

There were some absolute filthy (in the good way) looking yokes in my old local lidl. I couldn't trust myself to do my shopping in trackies. The shame...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Tis great over the other side a' the pond! Walmart girls! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Supervalu/Centra
    ya dirty old man

oh. wait.

At least somebody got it. :o

And you have more thanks than me? No fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

ALDI/LIDL
    Don't think I've been in Supervalue , Dunnes are quite nice, have to go for M&S myself very nice and very very friendly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

There's a knocking shop beside me. The girls are dirty little things in there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

I like Lidl girls.

there is a girl working in lidl in arklow that would put a horn on a corpse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

This thread would be a lot more interesting with candid photos of the subject matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Most of the good looking girls in my local Dunnes are foreign & are extremely nice. I'm guessing most of them are Polish because of their accent but I can't be sure.
    And doing my shopping last week a foreign guy stacking shelves saw me pick up an item & called me over to tell me that there was on special on it around the corner. He then brought me around the corner & showed me the same item but it was buy one get one free. Sound chap & really friendly.

On the way out I saw one of the floor managers & complimented him on hiring the foreign guy stacking the shelves for being helpful, polite & friendly.

The manager was a d!ck & looked at me like I had two heads. But I'm going to make it my mission to find out that foreign guys name & e-mail customer services about him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

ALDI/LIDL
    Depends what you want in staff?

Lidl and Aldi for the 'angry need to get laid soo bad' look

Dunnes for the 'could have fake leg under the trousers' look

-Corkie- wrote: »

I fcuking hate that song with a passion.

Tescos
    I am not gone on it myself. He must have loved the women too though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Most of the good looking girls in my local Dunnes are foreign & are extremely nice. I'm guessing most of them are Polish because of their accent but I can't be sure.

So true. My local tescos has a delightful assortment of lovely foreign women. Its easy to spot them, they're mostly pretty & polite & smile & say things like hello, how are you? goodbye & other such basic conversational pleasantries.
    Its incredible how easy it must be for polish guys to pick up these stunning polish women. The polish guy across the road from me is with an absolutely beautiful babe & to be blunt he ain't the best looking of guys, no harm to him. Lucky baxtard. He's punching well above his weight if you know what i mean.

Polish women are dreamy. Gimme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

So true. My local tescos has a delightful assortment of lovely foreign women. Its easy to spot them, they're mostly pretty & polite & smile & say things like hello, how are you? goodbye & other such basic conversational pleasantries.
    Its incredible how easy it must be for polish guys to pick up these stunning polish women. The polish guy across the road from me is with an absolutely beautiful babe & to be blunt he ain't the best looking of guys, no harm to him. Lucky baxtard. He's punching well above his weight if you know what i mean.

Polish women are dreamy. Gimme.

So the man and woman in a relationship must be of equal attractiveness? Hilarious stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Tescos
    as a former employee Dunnes girls definitely! :D

• Advertisement

Tescos
    as a former employee Dunnes girls definitely! :D

LOL. Thats a licence to be gorgeous so!!:P

Confab wrote: »
    So the man and woman in a relationship must be of equal attractiveness? Hilarious stuff.

Yeah because thats exactly what i said.:rolleyes:

No its just in this case the difference in looks is very noticeable. Shes a superfox & he's almost kinda ugly. But hey maybe women find him attractive? I dunno.

Yeah because thats exactly what i said.:rolleyes:

No its just in this case the difference in looks is very noticeable. Shes a superfox & he's almost kinda ugly. But hey maybe women find him attractive? I dunno.

He probably has a massive langer on him & knows how to use it.
    Just saying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭stevveyg

And doing my shopping last week a foreign guy stacking shelves saw me pick up an item & called me over to tell me that there was on special on it around the corner. He then brought me around the corner & showed me the same item but it was buy one get one free. Sound chap & really friendly.

On the way out I saw one of the floor managers & complimented him on hiring the foreign guy stacking the shelves for being helpful, polite & friendly.

The manager was a d!ck & looked at me like I had two heads. But I'm going to make it my mission to find out that foreign guys name & e-mail customer services about him.

Nothin new there, most managers are dicks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭talla10

Tescos
    As a former Dunnes employee i think Dunnes have the better looking staff.

I remember the day i rode two of the best looking managers in the place in the storeroom on a stocktake one early sunday morning. Even the Gardai asked me for hours how i managed it!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Copper23

I normally do my shopping in Dunnes stores. I always think to myself how good looking all the female workers are. I dont know why,maybe its the uniform.

They are all just gorgeous so much so there actually a song out a few years ago about the Dunnes stores girl.

Now with the bad roads and all I have had to visit two local Supervalu`s and the girls arent as good looking in it. Well there a long way off.

Are ya joking?

SuperValue/Centra/Mace = Lovely Eastern European ladies making my sandwiches
    Dunnes? = ...em... not quite....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭J2D2

Copper23 wrote: »
    Are ya joking?

SuperValue/Centra/Mace = Lovely Eastern European ladies making my sandwiches
    Dunnes? = ...em... not quite....

I've met a gorgeous girl who worked in Dunnes, you just need to stop staring at the guys, they have moobs, not breasts...

He probably has a massive langer on him & knows how to use it.
    Just saying.

You could be right. :pac:

J2D2 wrote: »
    I've met a gorgeous girl who worked in Dunnes, you just need to stop staring at the guys, they have moobs, not breasts...

Oh right, well done to you.

Did you just call me gay? What a tool. Are we back in 2nd class?

• Advertisement

No dude, we are in high school :cool:

I think it was meant as a lighthearted joke though. No ones calling you gay.

Sounds like your sarcastometer has a broken gasket. You should get it fixed.

Nah, I just think there are/have been some very good looking girls working in Dunnes. The uniforms aren't always flattering, but you should see them on Saturday night :pac:

Nah, I just think there are/have been some very good looking girls working in Dunnes. The uniforms aren't always flattering, but you should see them on Saturday night :pac:

Theres a girl works in my local dunnes & during the summer by crumbs! (sorry for the language) she tends to leave the top 2 or 3 buttons of her bulging work-shirt open leaving clear view of her splendid cleavage. Its most refreshing. I would like to court her of an evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

Anybody ever been to the Spar in Rathcoole?Gorgeous women working in there.

The uniforms aren't always flattering, but you should see them on Saturday night :pac:

I have!
    I guess my area just doesn't hire very classy girls unlike your own area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Theres a girl works in my local dunnes & during the summer by crumbs! (sorry for the language) she tends to leave the top 2 or 3 buttons of her bulging work-shirt open leaving clear view of her splendid cleavage. Its most refreshing. I would like to court her of an evening.

To go off on a tangent but there was a girl who worked in Ladbrokes (round the corner from Keogh's Bar and opposite that kip Cocoon) and my God she had the cleavage on display every day I was in there and serious cleavage it was too. Not sure if she's still there but if she is its worth taking a trip up there and if she reads AH I'd just like to say "Thanks" :p

I have!
    I guess my area just doesn't hire very classy girls unlike your own area.

Some classy girls in my area, one (former employee) in particular is especially so, I happen to be marrying her! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

My local Supervalu and Dunnes is full of auld ones, and lidl and aldi are all fellas. All the good looking birds around here work in Liffey Valley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

are you living in cork? which dunnes dya go to?:D

Tescos
    are you living in cork? which dunnes dya go to?:D

Douglas of course! best one;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I-Shot-Jr wrote: »
    There were some absolute filthy (in the good way) looking yokes in my old local lidl. I couldn't trust myself to do my shopping in trackies. The shame...

You still have not got it...

Lidl = Little...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭stevejr

I normally do all my shopping on the internet where the female workers are even prettier.....

What's the reason for being reasonable?

Is that an unreasonable question?

Douglas of course! best one;)

thats where i work:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I worked in Supervalu for years!

So +1 for supervalu it was full of hot girls!!

(not me though!!!)

Tescos
    I worked in Supervalu for years!

So +1 for supervalu it was full of hot girls!!

(not me though!!!)

My brother works there and they are all middle aged irish women in our local supervalue!

thats where i workbiggrin.gif

i used work there! :D still good friends with people there! (thats not why i am saying they are hot btw, they really are)

My brother works there and they are all middle aged irish women in our local supervalue!

i used work there! :D still good friends with people there! (thats not why i am saying they are hot btw, they really are)

how long ago? im in the fruitty and the veggy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭filthymcnasty

I worked in Dunnes in blanch shopping centre for a while and the women were fcukling savage.
    The students working there from D4 North (ie castleknock/laurel lodge) upstairs in the lingerie/womens that is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

This has to be the oddest thread I've ever read :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 donstavros

I used to think the Dunnes girls were A1 but I have started going to local Supervalu and my jaysus the girl on till 2 has humungus knockers... she is sooo friendly and is always flirty as hell.I totally dig her low cut tops. An absolute minx and has switched me away from Dunnes.

mmmmm massive bangers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭sandmanporto

This has to be one of the most bizarre posts I've read here haha..
    I never really noticed to be honest, as I hate shopping and get in and out as quick as possible!
    I never thought Dunnes favoured looks over supervalu? these observations are scandalous! haha

• Advertisement
Advertisement