If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humax HDR-FOX T2 (Freeview+HD) - Not Foxsat!

Options
  • 08-12-2010 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Do you have this in stock? If so, can you pm price, delivery charges to Dublin and ETA from order please?
    Thanks & regards,
    BW

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi BowWow.

Just to check that you know that this service FreeView HD is not availalbe in the North or South Of Ireland is only available on the UK mainland. It is not due to be introduced to Northern Ireland until 2012 :(

Standard Freeview is also not available in the South of Ireland as this too is a UK broadcast. In saying that some areas do get over spill form the North and can pick up FreeView but unfortunately this can not be Guaranteed!

FreeSat works as it runs off of a Satellite dish and a UK post code must be entered when setting the FreeSat box up for the first time. Again this service is also UK based.

Apologies if you already know all this but I just have to check as I would not want you to purchase something that will be of no use to you here in Ireland as a whole :(

I do however have stock of these units and they are priced at £119.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/freeview-freesat-pvr/humax/hd-fox-t2/huma-hd-fox-t2
    They have been listed as an Instore only purchase and would need collected from the Belfast Store as we are unable to ship "Instore only" items.

"product-exclusive-header.jpg
    As this product is in short supply, it is an exclusive offer to our in-store callers and strictly 1 per customer/household.
    product-reserved.jpgWe hope you'll visit us and we'd love to reserve one of these for you. Please call your local store and we'll keep one aside for you, stock levels permitting."

Let me know if I can assit in any further way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭BowWow

"I do however have stock of these units and they are priced at £119.95"

Hi Kenny,
    This is the wrong machine - its the HDR I'm interested in, the one you've quoted is the non HDR version. HDR should be priced about £299.
    Whilst Freeview HD not in NI till 2012, the various T2 machines can be used here with Saorview - there are several excellent reports on how they are performing on the DTT thread.
    Let me know if you can get the HDR.
    regards,
    BW

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭tap28

I'm also interested in this, I got there freesat version from you last Christmas and am very happy with it.

Tap

tap28 wrote: »
    I'm also interested in this, I got there freesat version from you last Christmas and am very happy with it.

Tap

2 Potential Sales!

This might help:D

http://www.richersounds.com/product/freeview-freesat-pvr/humax/hdr-foxt2/huma-fox-t2-hdr

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

BowWow wrote: »
    Hi,
    Do you have this in stock? If so, can you pm price, delivery charges to Dublin and ETA from order please?
    Thanks & regards,
    BW

Dear Guys,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you and double apologies for the misinformation ( Kenny must have been on the booze when he posted about this last night!)

The HDR-T2 is indeed usable in the ROi and is currently £289.95 - my next delivery of them is due in on the 17th - we have lots available in the main warehouse - just drop me a line if you would like any set aside for you - delivery to the ROI is £11.95 and delivery is normally next working day.

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Dear Guys,
    Apologies for the delay getting back to you and double apologies for the misinformation ( Kenny must have been on the booze when he posted about this last night!)
    The HDR-T2 is indeed usable in the ROi and is currently £289.95 - my next delivery of them is due in on the 17th - we have lots available in the main warehouse - just drop me a line if you would like any set aside for you - delivery to the ROI is £11.95 and delivery is normally next working day.
    Keep me posted if we can assist,
    ATVB,
    John Mc & Crew

John,
    Excellent! Put my name on one please. I'll pm you shortly.
    Regards,
    BW.

Bump!

pm sent.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@BowWow,

Please see RS post here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056127737 regarding opening times and monitoring the forum over the next couple of days.

Cheers,

Ritz.

Collected this from Belfast Shop yesterday. delighted with it - great piece of kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Darcy Dougal

I've been waiting to hear how others got on with this before placing an order for myself. If its as good as my Foxsat, I will be very happy with this. Will order one tomorrow, hopefully can get it delivered with my Onkyo 608 (wife's surprise birthday pressie for me!)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.