Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrigan's (New pub in Mullingar)

Options
  • 08-12-2010 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭

Well not new so to speak since Gilleran's and John Mac's was there before, but apparently they are opening up tomorrow under new owners. My Dad and I are planning to check it out tomorrow to see what it's like.

Was thinking of the confusion that would be caused socially between Kerrigan's and Corrigan's and the fact they are within 20ft of one another :pac:

Just thought I would post this up... any thoughts/opinions? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭CRenegade

Has the pub changed in style inside do you know? or will it be the same as John mac's and going for the same crowd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Alot of the John Macs crowd now drink in Dalys.It will be interesting to see how it fares out.I wouldnt like to be opening a pub nowadays anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mickeyboymel

It has (thankfully) been restored to resemble a pub once again, after it seems gallons and gallons of undercoat; and now looks similar to when McCarthy's was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭coillcam

Might pop in later today for a jar to watch some of the footy. Ned's on the ball, the "old" John Macs(and even "older" dannys crew) now drink Daly's most of the time.

Advertisement