Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod nano 7g predictions

Options
  • 08-12-2010 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am really thinking about the next generation of the ipod nano, the 6g is absolutly horrible and limited, nobody likes them and wants them, although all i like about it is the clip and the swipe to exit and thats all , who has any predictions to give?????????:eek::confused::confused::confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭StanMcConnell

Apps.

I know it's a small screen, but it should have some basic third party apps.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

More watch integration - like the ability to use it as a remote for your iPhone in your pocket. If a text comes in, read it on your Nano watch. If someone's calling, see the ID on your watch, and if you want to change songs, again, use your watch.

That's what I'd love, and now that the Nano is being used pretty much as a very high tech watch, it'd be friggin sweet if Apple added in that functionality!

Advertisement