Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Cleaning after renovations

Options
  • 08-12-2010 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Had a load of renovations done to the house and now need house to be cleaned from top to bottom - walls need to be washed from top down, floors, skirting etc. Not physically able to do this myself so does anyone know of a reputable company out there than can help?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Gerry.L

Does it have to be a company..??

I know a good few unemployed girls at the minute who would jump at the chance for a bit of work. If you want pm me and I'll get ya sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

I'd stick to a company! If someone falls down the stairs they'll have their own insurance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭kyosushi

I'd ask the renovators to come back and clear up the mess they have made , That would save having a company fall downstairs pushing up the cost of house insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

SECURE CLEAN SERVICES
    4 Linenhall Street
    Dundalk, Co.Louth
    Tel: 087 9870578

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

kyosushi wrote: »
    I'd ask the renovators to come back and clear up the mess they have made , That would save having a company fall downstairs pushing up the cost of house insurance.

What has a cleaning contractor got to do with your house insurance?

I was referring to liability insurance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

Scotty # wrote: »
    What has a cleaning contractor got to do with your house insurance?

I was referring to liability insurance.

Are ya selling liability insurance to people with no stairs ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

kyosushi wrote: »
    I'd ask the renovators to come back and clear up the mess they have made , ...

:D:D You obviously have never had builders in to do a major refit. Yes, they will do a general tidy up but they'll not claen the house afterwards. :D

Advertisement