Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wrong stamp

Options
  • 08-12-2010 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I recently posted a letter from mayo to killkenny and have just realised that i put the a 55c stamp instead of a 95c as it was in a large envolope,What happens my letter does it get binned?I have no way of finding out from reciever if it arrived and it was of some importance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

If you have a return address on it it may be returned to you or they may ask the addressee to pay a surcharge.

most likely outcome is that it will be delivered without any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Its Crimbles..im sure theyll overlook it this once..

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I got a Christmas card in this morning's post without a stamp on it at all. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

gunne wrote: »
    I recently posted a letter from mayo to killkenny and have just realised that i put the a 55c stamp instead of a 95c as it was in a large envolope,What happens my letter does it get binned?I have no way of finding out from reciever if it arrived and it was of some importance

Considering you are out of the country how did you managae that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

oscarBravo wrote: »
    I got a Christmas card in this morning's post without a stamp on it at all. :pac:

Haha, thats my excuse whenever I forget to send a letter. Sucks that it doesnt work...

• Advertisement
Advertisement