Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7up on ice promo codes??

Options
  • 09-12-2010 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi
    About to book tickets to the 7up on ice but hoping I might get hold of a recession busting code? Few of us going and heading towards €100 but can't find any discount vouchers/promo codes anywhere...
    Anyone?!...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved to bargain requests.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭conor052001

skate8 for €8 tickets and skate30 for €30 family tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gritch

Thanks a million - just purchased two family tickets and made a little saving!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Alkers

Any more codes going around, tried everything I could find so far but they've all expired!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭sandra_b

Hi, I just received this offer by email:

http://www.citydeal.ie/deals/dublin-special

Today's deal: €11 instead of €24 for an Ultimate Skating Experience for 2 People Under the Stars at Arnotts 7Up Christmas on Ice Rink

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Bambi2

Just wanted to warn against going to the Arnotts 7up on ice. I may not have read all the small print, but we went on Sunday and it's not really ice, it's more like white plastic flooring which assumedly is supposed to give a real effect. It doesn't. I think even the staff are embarrassed by its terribleness!
    But if you're very green and eco friendly I guesss the plus side is they don't have to use lots of electric to keep it frozen.

Advertisement