Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dennis Curran

Options
  • 09-12-2010 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hey guys, i have an appointment with dennis next week, i was wondering if anyone has been and how it went for you, also if you dont mind i would like directions, thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sheri2011

missmelo wrote: »
    Hey guys, i have an appointment with dennis next week, i was wondering if anyone has been and how it went for you, also if you dont mind i would like directions, thanks in advance :)

Hi Missmelo: Just wondering how you got on with your appointment with Dennis? I tried ringing him today to make an appointment - some feedback would be great!
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Sheri2011 wrote: »
    Hi Missmelo: Just wondering how you got on with your appointment with Dennis? I tried ringing him today to make an appointment - some feedback would be great!
    thanks

she wouldnt need an appointment with a psychic if she knew how see got on before the reading:D

sorry couldnt help myself:D

:D ha ha ha too funny!! really should have taken more time to check out the finer detail!!
    Missmelo - how long did it take to get an appointment after ringing? any idea how much it costs?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭missmelo

Ha that was funny stuff, well the phone answered straight away by a lady, i rang the middle of november and app is for 15th of this month so not to bad, just not sure where im going yet besides nurney lol

P.S its 50e

ah good stuff! not too long to wait so - thats not bad price wise, ive paid €85 before... Let me know how you get on with him, heard he is great :)

• Advertisement

Cool cant wait now, il let you know

Hi just to let you know my app with dennis today went very well, he was spot on with dates, names etc, i was pleasantly surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

hi
    Sorry for late reply , I know the thread is very old . I am just wondering did anything Dennis curran told you about the future happen ?! Thank you

Pollyrose wrote: »
    hi
    Sorry for late reply , I know the thread is very old . I am just wondering did anything Dennis curran told you about the future happen ?! Thank you

Hi...em well he told some1 in the family would pass on and he did, then said i was gona be pregnant within 3 months but it was more like 3 years it mostly came threw but the timeline was way off but you cant know everything lol, do you have an appointment i was only wondering the other day if he was still on the go.

dont have an appointment yet ! Have been to s few psychics but I found none great, so wanted to find out a bit more first ! I'm actually hoping to conceive myself but time isn't on my side ! Iv head very mixed things about Dennis curran , some say great , others say rubbish !!

• Advertisement

dont have an appointment yet ! Have been to s few psychics but I found none great, so wanted to find out a bit more first ! I'm actually hoping to conceive myself but time isn't on my side ! Iv head very mixed things about Dennis curran , some say great , others say rubbish !!

Hi pollyrose....i really know that feeling believe me....i tried for 3 years and when we gave up it happened so strange i was so shocked when i found out then after that pregnancy another followed....but if you get the book life changing foods by anthony williams there is a fertility section in it thats so interesting. It might help you. Also i went to a lady called elaine in allenwood kildare she is the best ever...names timelines etc she describes every1 that passed on to a tee...her number is 0879825075 i really hope she is still doing it i was last with her a year ago...best of luck xx

thank you for your lovely reply ! Iv tried Nutrition , acupuncture , reflexology ! But will certainly look at the book ! Thank you
    One friend of mine went to Denis curran and he told her exact dates and gender of the baby but I heard yesterday eve that he told someone else they would conceive but they never did !!
    Mite try Elaine ! Thank you xx

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

True , well known cold reader

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SchizoSound

Is this the same Dennis Curran that was involved with japa yoga Ireland?

Advertisement