Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

boards

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

BCC4LYFE wrote: »
    troll this troll that its all anyone ever says on this loser site :rolleyes:

its like the nerds who got bullied in school see this as their place of refuge and where they can get back at jocks like me for 'bulling' them in school/coll
    Dunno what 'bulling' means but it sounds terrifying :confused:

Dunno what 'bulling' means but it sounds terrifying :confused:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulling_(cattle)
    Bulling is a behaviour seen in cattle when one mounts another, usually when one or the other is a female in oestrus (on heat);[1] "bulling" is commonly used as a term for a female in oestrus. Female cattle in oestrus may mount any adult cattle, especially a bull (fertile male) if one is present, but they will also mount castrated males or other females. A bulling female will often also be mounted by other cattle, both male and female (only fertile males are usually capable of mating). A dominant bull will defend the bulling female from being mounted by other cattle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Ah now you're going to scare all the "jocks' :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

:eek:

No wonder the nerds want to get back at him!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I didn't know that Ross O'Carroll Kelly had a boards account, roysh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

So basically bulling means mounting whether it's male or female!

Jaysus...them cows are tramps :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Well i have come across a lot of people on this site that i just know i'd be digging the head off within 5 minutes if i was to talk to them in person. But that's to be expected on a site with a shít load of members and the anonymity to talk hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Bisexual cows? Only in D4!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

You learn something new everyday, and to think the OP thought this was a loser site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭ro2

Commerce - you're so focked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭filthymcnasty

its like the nerds who got bullied in school see this as their place of refuge and where they can get back at jocks like me for 'bulling' them in school/coll

Which christian brother sucked your cock ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

/Crack O' Dawn, ftw,

give this thread a fag, it's come an' gone......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    So basically bulling means mounting whether it's male or female!

Jaysus...them cows are tramps :eek:

or just bi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I'd be upset too if you "bulled" me. Sounds like I'd have a sore arse :D

Looks like my first thoughts on bulling were right :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

Podge2k7 wrote: »
    Bulling isn't a nice thing to do.

Never heard a cow complaining yet ;):p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Bullying is not nice...

I was always much taller and bigger than others in my year in school, I often stood up for lads being bullied and yes, I did beat up bullies on a few occasions because they wouldn't stop bullying others when I warned them. When I was in First year I beat up a sixth year because he was being a total as*hole. I didn't get my classmate back his lunch but I did get respect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

What are ye sh1ting on about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭Quiet you

Sanjuro wrote: »
    Fair search.

Hah. Haven't heard that in years. Definitely gonna use that to death over the next few weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement