Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone else's water off around sligo??

Options
  • 09-12-2010 4:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

hi all
    im living in ballymote co sligo. came home tonight after a few days away to find ive no water.is anyone else's water off??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Fine for me in town. I haven't heard anyone mention it either. Did you leave some heating on while you were away?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

hoggy1012 wrote: »
    hi all
    im living in ballymote co sligo. came home tonight after a few days away to find ive no water.is anyone else's water off??

I am in the Ballymote area and no problem for me, better check with your neighbours and see if you have frozon pipes.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

There has been talk of water rationing during certain hours of the day, not sure if this has effected sligo yet.

We have already had two instances of odd taps/toilet cisterns being affected early in the morning in our house but cleared up after a few hours of the emersion or central heating being turned on.

Not sure to remomend this in your case, as if the pipes are frozen you might find a burst once the water defrosts.

Would sugestion would be is to check with your neighbours and the waterboard to see if water is off, if not, get the plumber in.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

No problem in my area with water (Achonry).

Advertisement