If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speaker Stands and Brackets

Options
  • 09-12-2010 5:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking to buy a pair of the Soundstyle Z2 stands for the MA Vectors I purchased recently. Looking at the dimensions I presume they will sit on top just fine.

Im also looking for a decent pair of brackets for the two rears. Have ye anything in stock that will allow for easy turning and tilting?

Cheer.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

bucks73 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Looking to buy a pair of the Soundstyle Z2 stands for the MA Vectors I purchased recently. Looking at the dimensions I presume they will sit on top just fine.

Im also looking for a decent pair of brackets for the two rears. Have ye anything in stock that will allow for easy turning and tilting?

Cheer.

Bucks,

I'll do some research for you - if you dont hear from me by Saturday morning please kick me!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Thanks John. No rush.

Hi John, just a quick reminder on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Bucks.

We really wanted to try the vector on a universal stand that we have, but we are clean out of stock and it's looking like we may not have these in before Christmas.

These are just £29.95 for a pair but we are unsure as to the balance once the speaker is mounted.

Are you looking to get sorted before Christmas with these ?

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply. Was hoping to get sorted but theres no rush as long as I find the right stand. Looking at the dimensions of the Soundstyle Z2 it looks like the Vectors will sit on them nicely without any of the stands upper base sticking out.

If you have the Z2s (black) in stock and you think they suit I will take them. Can always come back later for brackets for the rears as I dont have them connected up yet.

Cheers.

• Advertisement

Hi Bucks.

We do have the soundstyles in stock. They are £59.95 per pair and delivery of these would be £11.99.

Brackets, we have in stock also.

Would you prefer white brackets or black and I'll check our stock to see if we can get you sorted out.

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave,

Colour doesnt matter really, just as long as they can swivel and tilt fully and can support the Vectors.

Cheers.

Hi Bucks.

If you want to go ahead with these, drop me a PM with a contact number and I'll call you for details.

Cheers

Dave

Done.

Hi Dave,

Speaker stands arrived this morning. Thanks very much for everything again. Happy Xmas to all in Richersounds and Phillips.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.