Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

feet a whole size difference

• 09-12-2010 9:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Wondering what to do....

My baby starting walking at 10 mths so held off getting shoes as she was so young
    and when got her shoes she had size 3.5f and 3.5g.....then on and she's 2 now and
    her feet are 6f and 7g.....what do I do????????? cant affird to buy 2 pairs? Shoes are being put on by a few pairs but rubbing off heals.

Anyone ideas????

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Are the both definitely two different sizes? Have you gotten a few different opinions from shoe shops?

You may want to bring her to see a podiatrist or your GP. Sometimes these things can even out as they grow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

If they're a size different you can buy the shoes to fit her bigger foot and slip an insole in to the other one. You can get kids insoles for about €3 I think in Barratts. It's not idea but it may help tide you over until her shoe sizes even out :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

What did they say in the shoe shop? Bridget has a half size difference now, she is 5 1/2f in one and 6f in the other. Obviously I got her the 6 and she's fine

I wouldn't worry about the g and f thing as only clarks bother with that. The insoles are a great idea but weren't necessary in our case.

Advertisement