Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere selling old-style 360s cheap?

• 09-12-2010 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of getting another Xbox for the house for over X-mas as my little brother will probably be constantly using the one we have and i would like to play my new games too! An old one with a little bit of memory would do, maybe even second hand, anyone know of any offers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 overthebar1

135 euro for a 60gb pre-owned xbox in gamestop. They gurantee them i think so should be no hassle with getting a second hand one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

I seen a preowned 360 Arcade in gamestop for 99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭joker@

For half?This ba...ds want give me 20e last week for whole console include cables box etc.Anyway they change mind before i get 120 for same configuration.

sorry what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Don't buy a preowned xbox from gamestop, i did once before, had to return it the next day as it kept overheating after twenty minutes, i reckon people trade their consoles in when they feel they're about to die.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 overthebar1

did you get your money back from them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭steel_spine

Bear in mind these places don't check whether the xbox has been traded in after it was 'bricked' by microsoft, worth bearing in mind if you want any access to live at all. Are they still going mad with the banning of 'modded' consoles btw?

Bear in mind these places don't check whether the xbox has been traded in after it was 'bricked' by microsoft, worth bearing in mind if you want any access to live at all. Are they still going mad with the banning of 'modded' consoles btw?
    But you can return it if it is banned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

did you get your money back from them?
    I did, went and bought a new arcade system the same day from Pc world.

Advertisement