Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Cairn Terrier

Options
  • 09-12-2010 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

UPDATE: SHE HAS BEEN FOUND - Thanks so much for everyone being so helpful xxxx

My dog Molly has gone missing since yesterday afternoon (8th December) from the Delwood area. Her walk usually includes the Clonsilla Road, over the Porterstown Bridge and through Carpenterstown so she's probably around that area. If you've seen her please drop me a pm. Hopefully she was taken in by somebody last night given the cold weather.

She's sorely missed, please keep an eye out for her. She's very friendly.

Thanks.

Molly.jpg

Mol2.jpg

Mol3.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,419 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Any chance its the terrier dog from this thread that someone saw on the N3?
    The user refers to the dog as 'he' but people often refer to all animals as 'he'.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056112359

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mustang68

Lovely dog, I'm around that area, I'll keep an eye out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MollyMissing

Thanks ArmaniJeans & Mustang68

Good News she has just been found!!!!

She was taken in by a local couple and was treated to their own dogs bed for the night, courtesy of the dog himself :D

Everyone has been wonderful, we're so so relieved.

Thanks to everyone for reading too.

Mods if you'd like to lock / delete then feel free :)

Thanks so much to everyone xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mustang68

Great stuff!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Happy days!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement