Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christmas number 1? i think so!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

why is everyone going mad for the poor girls facebook page and name, she is seriously considering leaving facebook after the 100+ friend requests alone yesterday, all from fellas like, what do they expect to get outta her haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Jagle wrote: »
    why is everyone going mad for the poor girls facebook page and name, she is seriously considering leaving facebook after the 100+ friend requests alone yesterday, all from fellas like, what do they expect to get outta her haha

finger and a shift?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Simon Cowell probably secretly manages the Rubberbandits so he could be in a win win situation. :D

ya but come on, some random guy wants to **** me cos of a video on youtube, oh look he added me on facebok, ill definitely suck him off now, come on lads

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

The video is a good laugh.

Should be #1 around the world!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Holybejaysus

Christ, they have a quarter of a million views already! That's pretty impressive, whether you like the band or not.

Hopefully they will get to number one, just to spite that little gobshyte Louie Walsh. He was bitching last year when RATM took the top place. (Wrecked his money spinning racket, in other words.) He'll be fuming again this year hopefully...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Christ, they have a quarter of a million views already! That's pretty impressive, whether you like the band or not.

Hopefully they will get to number one, just to spite that little gobshyte Louie Walsh. He was bitching last year when RATM took the top place. (Wrecked his money spinning racket, in other words.) He'll be fuming again this year hopefully...

What are you looking at?,as of now it has 733,733 views and i bet by tonight it will hit the one million.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Rubber Bandits Horse Outside threads merged

What are you looking at?,as of now it has 733,733 views and i bet by tonight it will hit the one million.

Sorry, meant to put a three in there. That's 3 quarters of a million. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

It probably wont make number one as i suspet most bandit fans wont buy singles and there is some other really bad effort on a different forum called "recesionary christmas " trying to do the same thing.

Could a mod merge these two threads on the same subject?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Lol, pretty good.

Cant help but notice though - there's no sign of any subaru in the video, it's an old twin cam...

Its not the church on Thomas St either.

Ali Babba wrote: »
    It looks more like a twin cam Corolla than a Subaru in the video.

That's because it is a twin cam ;)
    Jumpy wrote: »
    Its not the church on Thomas St either.

They made the song long before they made the video,i would imagine that when making the song they never thought of making a video let alone a video that corresponded to the lyrics,so go with the flow it's a laugh :D

That's because it is a twin cam ;)

They made the song long before they made the video,i would imagine that when making the song they never thought of making a video let alone a video that corresponded to the lyrics,so go with the flow it's a laugh :D

eh there isnt a church on thomas street either, not that i know of anyway

Jagle wrote: »
    eh there isnt a church on thomas street either, not that i know of anyway

I never said there was,jumpy said it not me!

I dont have a clue where Thomas St in Limerick is :)

Oh, and the name of the lurvly lady in the video is Madeline Mulqueen. Miss Limerick, if I'm not mistaken.
    No need to thank me, it's what I do.

Madeline-Mulqueen.jpg

I never said there was,jumpy said it not me!

I dont have a clue where Thomas St in Limerick is :)

i know im just pointing it out

Oh, and the name of the lurvly lady in the video is Madeline Mulqueen. Miss Limerick, if I'm not mistaken.
    No need to thank me, it's what I do.

Welcome to two days ago,everyone knows who the girl is,and to be honest nobody cares,its about the song not her ;)

Shes the face of Clare not Miss Limerick link

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

I think it's great - and the video is obviously very well coreographed too!

Fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

Everyone should go out and purchase Cage Against the Machine's 4'33 tomorrow.
    So I finally listened to the song and while it is kinda catchy, I still think Cage Against the Machine would make a better stance against the X-Factor.
    No.

If you want to make a mockery of the Christmas Number One, go out and buy John Cage's 4'33 - it's just complete silence.

Alright, we get it!

Alright, we get it!

Did you buy Cage Against the Machine yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

cage against the machine is not going to get anywhere in the irish charts. Its just not. In the UK maybe, but not in ireland. paying for silence in Ireland would be very pointless indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

Did you buy Cage Against the Machine yet?

What is this Cage Against the Machine you speaketh of? :p

It's looking like Bird is the Word is winning in the UK.

What is this Cage Against the Machine you speaketh of? :p

I'm glad you asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭nbrady20009

The boy Paul Webb, SpinOW dj!
    http://www.spinsouthwest.com/onair/djs/paul/

04477d5d496f5f90e7447c378834b4ff.png

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

153y2rk.jpg

krudler wrote: »
    153y2rk.jpg

Already posted bud ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

I knew his face looked familiar to me. I know his face from trinity rooms...

1,011,493 views as of now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

2677906785a12081868329l.jpg

hawt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

2677906785a12081868329l.jpg

hawt
    She can be horse girl, it doesn't have the same ring to it as Fas girl but them's the breaks.

Advertisement