Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is too much???

Options
  • 09-12-2010 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I was registered for the Waterford Half which is now postponed until 15th Jan. I also wanted to run Mallow 10 on Jan 9th but I'm not sure about running 2 races so close together. Is 6 days enough between races?

Background: started running in January '10 and only ran in 2 races so far. ("10"km in Great Limerick Run and 15miles in Maxi Marathon in Killarney)
    I ran 13 miles in training on 20th Nov but not much since as I had to pull up a week later after 8miles with pain in left knee.:( I'll be seeing physio Friday about that so hopefully it should be out of the way by Jan 9th.

I was hoping to run in the 4 Munster Spring Classics and have also registered for my first Full marathon in Limerick in May. Any advice?

Advertisement