Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread link opening different thread to one I clicked

Options
  • 09-12-2010 12:52pm
    Moderators Posts: 51,765 ✭✭✭✭

Having a strange problem every now and again.

Managed to make a note this time to give you some info.

Clicked New Posts and got my list of threads.

Then clicked a thread titled "miriam o'callaghan prime time", with an address of http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056114664

but the link is re-directed to "Brian Cowen on Prime Time" with the following address, http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056114278#

The # is part of the address, not a typo btw.

XP netbook running Chrome.

EDIT: I just clicked the link in this post and it has the same problem.

If you can read this, you're too close!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

That's what happens when threads are merged.

• Moderators Posts: 51,765 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Ross wrote: »
    That's what happens when threads are merged.

Looks like thats exactly what happened.

Cheers for that:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

koth wrote: »
    Looks like thats exactly what happened.

Cheers for that:)
    No worries :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement