Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

66 Bus Route

• 09-12-2010 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Can anyone tell me has the 66 route been changed to include Easton Rd in Leixlip?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭regularkev

Not yet. As far as I know it is in the plans that Dublin Bus have as part of their Network Direct initiative. There are some 66x buses in the morning and evening that go up Green Lane / Easton Road.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/66x/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Supposed to be in the New Year- when it serves Glen Easton and the extension in Maynooth- Meadowbrook? That's when they'll use accommodation road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Shivers26

Thanks for that.
    The timetable on Dublin Bus website includes Easton Rd as a stop but I haven't noticed any extra buses. Glad I checked before I stood at the stop like a pleb :D
    I cant imagine residents around Accommodation Rd will be thrilled about having buses going up that way.

Advertisement