Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineered Wide Plank Oak

Options
  • 09-12-2010 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I need approx. 55 sq m of Engineered Wide Plank Oak flooring. Looking for a minimum of 189mm wide. Anyone know of any bargains out there at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyBananas

Plates wrote: »
    Hi all,

I need approx. 55 sq m of Engineered Wide Plank Oak flooring. Looking for a minimum of 189mm wide. Anyone know of any bargains out there at the moment?

Don't know if it is as relevant today but back in the boom times some bargain hunters used to go to Floors To Go in Newry/Derry for flooring. Check out below link.

http://www.floors2go.co.uk/product_listing.php?real-wood-flooring

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Plates

Thanks Johnny. Anyone else aware of deals closer to home? I'm in Dublin. Would like to keep my spending down south.

Just found out I actually need 60 sq m - not 55. Anyone out there that can send me in the direction of a good deal? :confused:

Bumping one more time - any engineered oak deals around Dublin?

Advertisement