Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIHANNA 'LOUD' TOUR

Options
  • 09-12-2010 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

MCD Presents
    RIHANNA
    Plus Special Guests

The O2, Dublin
    Monday 3rd October 2011
    Tickets from €54.80 including booking fee

Tickets On Sale this Saturday 11th December 9.00am

Whos going??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭deereidy

meee! it's so far away though, really hope i dont have an exam or something :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Relentleslee

Ah I'd love to go but I won't have the money untill awhile after they go in sale! I hope if it sells out she adds another date...

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭deereidy

do you reckon the tickets will sell out fast? she was only playing here last year

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭nathansredarmy

anyone have a presale code plzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

deereidy wrote: »
    do you reckon the tickets will sell out fast? she was only playing here last year

Last year? She played here in May! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭timeforachange

I sooooo want to go but a Monday night is noooo good for me! Why couldnt she play on a fri sat or sun?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Announcing a gig 10 months in advance, given the arrival of Christmas maybe this makes marketing sense, but knowing how fickle pop fans are won't their tastes have perhaps changed by the time she performs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Have to say, her last gig in the O2 was one of the best Pop productions I think I have seen to date. Reasonable ticket prices too, a steal for the show you get IMHO.

Last time she didn't fill 2 nights, so I doubt this will sell out unless her popularity has increased since May. Even still I'd say they might add a second date if need be.

FWIW I highly recommend seeing this lady live, absolutely spectacular.

10/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭timeforachange

I thought her last tour was amazing. All the standing seem to be sold out hoping she puts on another night!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

Sold out and another date added, going on sale tomorrow, I'm picking up a couple for xmas presents, just so anyone else doing the same knows!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

Mod edit: No ticket advertising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Adverts.ie will be swamped with unwanted tickets the week of the gig tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Oh dear god :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 danielc4396

im going im guunna be standing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

This was fantastic in Belfast this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

This was fantastic in Belfast this evening.

Was also there and she was just amazing and seemed to really enjoy herself.Really sexy.

Shoutout to Calvin Harris who put in a good shift as well.

Great night.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Marb001

Anyone know what time Rihanna is due on stage in The O2 in Dublin tomorrow night, Monday 3/10/11...she was 90 mins late in Belfast on Frdiay night was due on at 8.45 and didn't come on until 10.15. Haven't heard what time she came on last night for her second concert there. Don't want to arrive too early, it says doors open at 6.30 on tickets, any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Marb001 wrote: »
    Anyone know what time Rihanna is due on stage in The O2 in Dublin tomorrow night, Monday 3/10/11...she was 90 mins late in Belfast on Frdiay night was due on at 8.45 and didn't come on until 10.15. Haven't heard what time she came on last night for her second concert there. Don't want to arrive too early, it says doors open at 6.30 on tickets, any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.

Your on bout the Thursday night not the Friday night.

Calvin came on Friday night round 7.45 and finished round 8.40.

Rihanna on at just after 9.00 and finished just before 11.00.

I'd assume it'd be round those times for Monday night but don't quote me on it!

Thanks for that, was gussing about 9 maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

Marb001 wrote: »

Same here. I don't want to arrive to early either. I'm already regretting getting standing tickets. It seems my ability to happily stand through an entire concert abandoned me when I turned 23 for some reason.

Calvin Harris is excellent live, I've been to a couple of his shows. Definitely worth turning up early for. I'm going to take it that he is on at 7.45 and Rihanna is on around 9. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I'm not going to show up until after 7.30.

Enjoy the show!

• Advertisement

Rihanna put on a good stage show in Dublin last night but I thought the sound wasn't the best, very muffled, anyone think this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Skadoosh

Yes, I thought the same. Very disappointing sound quality compared to last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

Yeah, the sound was bad. It reminded me of the sound in The Point.

The show was very good otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Does anyone know if Calvin Harris is supporting her again on the 25th in the o2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Does anyone know if Calvin Harris is supporting her again on the 25th in the o2?

Yes.

Advertisement