Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Find 25 easy fix hurdles stolen from New racecourse Ground in Tramore

• 09-12-2010 2:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭

Right 25 easy fix Hurdles were stolen from the schooling ground (new racecourse)in Tramore the last few days.These must have being taken out by truck,somebody must have seen something.Any information to local Gardai.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Jesus,

Would they be worth much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Will the racecourse would have had trainers schooling horses down there , that income gone now , and apparently knock on effect on new years meeting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

FFS ya can leave nothing alone nowdays

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Thats bad form now, nothing safe these days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I know the first places I would check, and most of this forum would check there too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭some_dose

I know the first places I would check, and most of this forum would check there too

Down the back of the sofa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

what can ya not say the haltin sites?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

O Riain wrote: »

Nope

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

O Riain wrote: »

As much as you'd like to you can't.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

You can't? :S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Just keep sn eye out especially those i'n rural areas , i mean where would you be selling these on to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Didn't think piebalds could jump those things...though I suppose if they still have their feet, they've a chance.

Advertisement