Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Sales team harassing me.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

swansea wrote: »
    Still looking for some help, even after a few PMs.

I go to this link: https://www.eir.ie/deals/existing-customer/

Select 'Get this bundle' for one of the options. But then when I get to customise my order, it tells me that the total price is €25 p/m which is obviously for new customers and not existing customers. Looks like it's impossible to order a bundle as an existing customer on the website, am I right?
    Hi Swansea,

Apologies for the delays in response. I have received your PM. I am working through my PMs, however, I will respond to you soon. 

-Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 37 swansea

Seems the site is fully broken now for existing customers. Went back in this morning to choose the 'Broadband, TV Essential' bundle for the online price of €70. Then it prompted me for my phone/address and once I hit 'Check' the page just goes blank and doesn't load. This happened the other day to me also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Seems the site is fully broken now for existing customers. Went back in this morning to choose the 'Broadband, TV Essential' bundle for the online price of €70. Then it prompted me for my phone/address and once I hit 'Check' the page just goes blank and doesn't load. This happened the other day to me also.
    I'll have this flagged with the online team now  swansea.

-Pamela 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi  swansea,

Can you PM me the address or Phone number you are inputting please?

-Pamela 

Advertisement