Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Consutlant

• 09-12-2010 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience in a IT consultant/change management type role- Accenture/IBM do a lot of this type of work.

I currently work for a multi-national and opportunities exist to enter this field. I would like to hear some opinions and experiences of people in the field.

Thanks for any info :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Just setup a limited company (will cost you e100) then start looking for contracts. Being good at what you do will probably help. Stay clear of accenture, this is just for graduates really. If you already got experience then you don't need them.

Can find contracts on sites like this: http://www.jobserve.co.uk/JobListing.aspx?shid=C06F8DA7608ED45F00&tv=0

There is still loads of contract IT work in Ireland, money is better in London ofc.

Advertisement