Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

Options
  • 09-12-2010 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard of this DS game?

Completely off the radar for me but then it got a favourable review on Gamespot. I'm a fan of the visual novel-type DS games and after viewing a video or two of the game online it looks like one to check out. The navigation sections don't seem as slow-paced as other, similar games.

Think it was released in the US last month, no Euro release planned afaik.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The guys at warning a huge podcast have been singing it's praise for the last few months when it was released in japan. It's supposedly superb. Doubt it will come to europe so import it. There's a demo of it on the aksys site.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    There's a demo of it on the aksys site.

Cool, I'll check that out later.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Really enjoyed that demo (flash demo's for DS, very clever!!)

http://www.aksysgames.com/999/pages/demo

will def look into getting this game now. So I take it this is one room and there are another 8??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I ordered the game about two weeks ago. Won't get it for another two weeks at the earliest but when I give it a decent run through I'll put up a review.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

i heard about this game as well, tis supposed to be pretty awesome; but unlikely to get a European release anyway. I hope we get some video reviews of it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Just try the flash demo should give you a good idea of how it plays... well morelike reads. I got my copy in the post of friday.

Advertisement