Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Kinect 250gb - where?!

• 09-12-2010 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭

Looking for the above but everywhere seems to be sold out, anyone know where these can be bought in Dublin?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Elite_Etnisa

Anyone know whats the best deal on the xbox slim in dublin or elsewhere ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

I'm actually looking myself.

To get the ball rolling my research so far:

If you venture up north theres Xbox 250gb Kinect Bundle with Dance Central\Kinect Sports\Kinect Adventure(comes with bundle anyway) for 357 Sterling (426 Euro) - thats in PC World and Currys.

Not sure what deal they have in those shops here thou....

Xtravision sell the 250gb Kinect bundle for 350 Euro - you only get the adventures game.

Smyths are selling the 250gb Kinect bundle with Adventures & Kinect Sports or Dance Central for 380(I think not 100% it could of been 390) plus you get 10 quid of vouchers.

any others people might know about?

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

For what it's worth I was speaking to Microsoft last week and the Irish distributors themselves yesterday about these. They have been unavailable for the last 2-3 weeks from microsoft but a huge delivery WAS due to land late this week / early next week weather permitting.

Going to edit this. It seems that the delivery in question may not actually get here pre Xmas now :(

Advertisement