Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband usage meter doesn't work?

Options
  • 09-12-2010 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭

Hi ,hoping someone can help.I have never been able to get this to work ,just this message

"Your account details seem to be invalid. Please recheck your phone and account no. are correct and resubmit"

Now I don't have a phone ,but I still have an active phone number for broadband and if I plugged a phone into it ,im sure it would work ,Im billed on that number.Any Ideas?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Hi ,hoping someone can help.I have never been able to get this to work ,just this message

"Your account details seem to be invalid. Please recheck your phone and account no. are correct and resubmit"

Now I don't have a phone ,but I still have an active phone number for broadband and if I plugged a phone into it ,im sure it would work ,Im billed on that number.Any Ideas?:confused:

Probably an account number mismatch. Can you log in at http://broadbandsupport.eircom.net to check your usage?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

the usage meter only works on ngb packages, you could still be on one of the old products

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Baneblade wrote: »
    the usage meter only works on ngb packages, you could still be on one of the old products
    Hmmm ,Never heard that one before ,im being upgraded next month so i'll have to wait then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Hi Sink The Banana,

Thanks for contacting the boards forum.

You can check when your broadband is due to be upgraded to NGB at www.ngb.ie - enter your phone no and account number as requested.

If your line hasn't been upgraded yet then you will have to use the broadband stats usage website, as advised on this thread.

URL broadband stats - broadbandsupport.eircom.net - again you'll need phone no and eircom account no to log in.

Let me know if you need further help on this.

All the best
    Ant

Advertisement