Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About to come into a large sum of money...

Options
  • 09-12-2010 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Yo dudes. I work in An Irish Bank and am about to come into my share of a €40 million bonus. Now I know you all have heard of the phrase "laughing all the way to the bank" but seeing as I'm already in the bank it might not be the best place for me to stash the cash.

So, any financial whizkids out there got some suggestions on what to do with a few hundred K of cold hard cash?

P.S. any jokers suggestion I hand it back to the taxpayers will be rounded up and shot. That is all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭I-Shot-Jr

Cool story bro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I think you should visit the angling forum, they might be able to help you out with better bait.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

bourgeois wrote: »
    Yo dudes. I work in An Irish Bank and am about to come into my share of a €40 million bonus. Now I know you all have heard of the phrase "laughing all the way to the bank" but seeing as I'm already in the bank it might not be the best place for me to stash the cash.

So, any financial whizkids out there got some suggestions on what to do with a few hundred K of cold hard cash?

P.S. any jokers suggestion I hand it back to the taxpayers will be rounded up and shot. That is all.
    I will gladly stash 100k along with my 20k under my bed pm me if you are interested !!:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Sols12

Pretty sure After Hours is in a different section!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

bourgeois, please don't post nonsense threads here.

Thread locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement