Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone have Upgrade prepayed fones, Please explain??

Options
  • 09-12-2010 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi, I would be grateful is somebody could please explain this senaro or give some advice. My other half, has a prepaid fone with Vodafone.Basically I want to buy her a new phone!! I have just being on vodafone website, I can choose an upgrade fone i.e €90 or switch to them as a new customer i.e fone €80 plus €120 credit. So the question is 'can I buy the fone as a new customer and put my wifes sim card into the phone and work away as normal? Is it possible to buy any phone off any network and get it unlocked can I use her own sim card?? Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭MikeOis

Captain Morgan. Thank you for the explaination, very much appreciated!!! Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Be aware though, she won't get the €120 credit. In order to be eligible to get this, you need to port an existing number from another network, register it and then top up that number by €20 a month for 10 months and you receive €10 credit each month (plus €20 for registering).

Advertisement