Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - December 10th 2010

Options
  • 09-12-2010 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭

So far we have....

Take That
    Mary Byrne (Louis Walsh said so on Mooney, though he has lied before)
    Daniel O'Donnell with Majella
    Gordon Brown

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,127 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

What's DLB? :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Don't forget Daniel O'Donnell, Tubridy was very excited last Friday about having him on this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

SkidMark wrote: »
    Don't forget Daniel O'Donnell, Tubridy was very excited last Friday about having him on this week.

He must be flogging his new album.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭glimmerman123

He must be flogging his new album.

O Holy God. :D

• Advertisement

No Mary Byrne this week, according to the twitter
    Take That (with Robbie), Gordon Brown and Daniel O'Donell with Majella - among the guests tomorrow. Mary B will be on next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

so Louis lies again.. I've updated..

• Registered Users Posts: 86,127 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She probably on next week with Louis trying to cover up all the fixs on the show :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

FcuK that for a line up, I've been saving "Inception" for a DVD night in, I think it's going to be tomorrow night so. Can we take bets on the number of goldfish bemused with our TLA, DLB?
    I guess 5 goldfish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

www.entertainment.ie/pages/AnnualAwards/

I found this today, There is an award for best TV presenter. DLB is winning it. Why?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Are Take That on this week by any chance?
    I think I heard it mentioned somewhere during the week.

Once or twice. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,981 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Colmo52 wrote: »

I found this today, There is an award for best TV presenter. DLB is winning it. Why?
    because the DLB is the spokesman for the Irish general public, who haven't a f**ing clue about anything...........

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭aidz

perhaps kenny dalglish???
    (signing his book this saturday in easons)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Yay, looking forward to Take That on the LLS show.

I'm sure DLB will have more connection with Daniel O'Donnell then Take That though:mad: He is the oldest young presenter EVER.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

aidz wrote: »

My joy at seeing King Kenny being interviewed on Irish TV is balanced out by the fact it would probably be Tubs who was doing the interview

aidz wrote: »

He was signing in Easons on Wednesday, I don't think he's still around, unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Springsteenfan

The amount of averts on TV for Take That and Robbie Williams appearing is ridiculous. I don't recall this sort of advertising for any guest before.

I have to say I never thought Robbie Williams would bother going on the LLS - he was always one of those artists that was too big and sold hugely across the world so there was no point to bother promoting in such a small market as Ireland - he just popped over to play the biggest gig in Irish history in Phoenix Park and the likes of Croker and Slane but never bothering promoting as such. Yes I know Take That has promoted here many times over the years but Ireland is their second biggest market after the UK as they have not enjoyed big sucess internationally since their comeback four or five years back. Their international sucess has increased hugely since Robbie has returned interestingly enough. The interview could be interesting but the the hype RTE has created and how poor Tubs is - it will probably be boring.

Interesting that Robbie is doing a solo performance on the show too - I wonder will Tubs ask him about that free gig he promised in Croke Park four years ago. Would be funny to see him squirm.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

would gerry ryan's wan be on the show at all :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

By the way lads, it my birthday today, so I dont want anybody showing up on this thread later on with their arms swinging...

presents_1.jpg

oh, and anybody thinking "oh wouldnt it be funny to give him Tubridy's JFK book" can feck right off..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,981 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

By the way lads, it my birthday today, so I dont want anybody showing up on this thread later on with their arms swinging...

presents_1.jpg

oh, and anybody thinking "oh wouldnt it be funny to give him Tubridy's JFK book" can feck right off..

I was going to get tubridy to sing you happy birthday ...monroe style....he loves that ****!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Poly wrote: »
    FcuK that for a line up, I've been saving "Inception" for a DVD night in, I think it's going to be tomorrow night so. Can we take bets on the number of goldfish bemused with our TLA, DLB?
    I guess 5 goldfish.

Unfortunately, Inception is ****e too.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

O Holy God. :D

Nahhhh wrong way to say that

Well .... holy gawd...... biddy .... :p :pac:

Unfortunately, Inception is ****e too.

Ah sh1te, might try conception so.

presents_1.jpg

Happy Birthday Jon. Drinks are on us tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I was going to get tubridy to sing you happy birthday ...monroe style....he loves that ****!
    don't you mean montrose style:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

presents_1.jpg

Happy B-Day JonAnon!

My mate Johnny owes me a favour so he is going to fly in from Oslo to sing Happy Birthday to you. He'll be knocking on your door about 10pm. Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

presents_1.jpg

What if we all chip in to buy you Daniel O Donnells new album :D

20101111_daniel_new.jpg

What if we all chip in to buy you Daniel O Donnells new album :D

20101111_daniel_new.jpg

Keep the receipt, he might have it already

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

casio4 wrote: »
    don't you mean montrose style:D

Haha montrose style :D

that would consist of tubs singing Happy birthday whilst flushing tax payers money down the toilet I presume :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭coonecb1

Look's like a split vote. I just cast my anti-Tubbers vote for Brendan O'Connor, not that I'm a massive fan, but anyway he's way down the list, can't believe people vote for Dainty Little Bugger:confused:

Advertisement