Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - December 10th 2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭rodberg007

Denisejcc wrote: »
    Only person better would have been gaylord focker :D

I'd say Daniel is in the jacks now pulling the complete stomach out of himself!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭xi

Night all. ZZZZZZzzzzzzz

mloc123 wrote: »
    I like pat, I think on radio he is a decent interviewer.

He loves radio more because he's in complete control of everything where as TV is a little bit different especially with a live audience in studio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

xi wrote: »
    Relax Dude/ette Its all a piss take on this thread.

AF, tee hee

No, its sexist 'This is Our Thread, What Do You Know, Silly Little Woman' bullying! And is completely uncalled for, and shows a lack of real wit and intelligence.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,946 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

OH dear god, what is this sanctimonious sh1te... If they had played this in the trenches the soldiers would have used the mustard gas on themselves..

Ah FGS, there went my lovely glass of red, all over the feckin keyboard. Hilarious... thanks!

Great thread, it's better entertainment than watching it :D

• Advertisement

Ah FGS, there went my lovely glass of red, all over the feckin keyboard. Hilarious... thanks!

Great thread, it's better entertainment than watching it :D

Enjoy the wine!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭xi

Cherrycola wrote: »
    No, its sexist 'This is Our Thread, What Do You Know, Silly Little Woman' bullying! And is completely uncalled for, and shows a lack of real wit and intelligence.

I know when to use capitals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Tucker Max wrote: »
    is that a former irish international rugby player playing keyboards

Didn't notice that, who did you see?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

is that a former irish international rugby player playing keyboards
    SkidMark wrote: »
    Didn't notice that, who did you see?

I just woke up again...onto the third bottle... .
    I'm thinking Shane Byrne????
    shanebyrne.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

As the Brown interview proved, Tubridy is seriously compromised as a current affairs host, to put it kindly!

If the show was straight up entertainment like Conan/Leno in the States, I could stomach the guy a bit more - well a little bit!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I just woke up again...onto the third bottle... .
    I'm thinking Shane Byrne????
    shanebyrne.jpg

Could be, although I saw him about two weeks ago and his hair wasn't nearly that long.

PS Belated Happy Birthday JonathanAnon, The best of Funny Friday CD is in the post.

SkidMark wrote: »
    PS Belated Happy Birthday JonathanAnon, The best of Funny Friday CD is in the post.

thanks for the former, and got to HELL for the latter :p.. Shane Byrne said he would only cut his flowing locks for charity (or if Delilah got her hands on a scissors)... did he get a number 1 or number 2, and did he actually do if for charity??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Apparently Cherrycola got an infraction and has complained about this thread...why Cherry, why???? :(

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=69502060#post69502060

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Ryan's listening skills are fairly terrible. Admittedly I didn't see the full Brown interview, and whilst I don't think it needed to be a 'hard' political interview, it was pretty boring. Ryan may as well have been a Junior Infant asking his mate to come play in the sand box.

This could be Tubridy's best interview of this season... guest was very comfortable, asked tough questions, interesting interview...

WTF??? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mods, I think my account was hacked last nite

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

WTF??? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mods, I think my account was hacked last nite

That or your Jacobs creek was spiked! Jaysis Jon, I'll think you'll have to go on Cherrycola's thread next week if you keep this up

Anyone know who's on mutton head tonight?

Poly wrote: »
    Anyone know who's on mutton head tonight?

Gillian McKeith and the darling of RTE Imelda May..

From Twitter:
    We hope you enjoyed last week's show, we have another great one lined up for this week. Gillian McKeith will be in to tell all about jungle life and the lovely Imelda May will be for both a chat and a seasonal song to help us get over the weather!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Did anyone else think that daniel o donnell's face was a bit blown out? Maybe he overdid the botox.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Think one of the good ol' boys should start a thread

WestTexasBoys1930s.jpg

• Advertisement

Think one of the good ol' boys should start a thread

Yeah, someone should really start a thread.
    Gillian Mckeith is an awful aul witch, not sure I can handle it

Yeah, someone should really start a thread.
    Gillian Mckeith is an awful aul witch, not sure I can handle it

Think Jon should do it but after his wine crazed outburst last night im not sure he is up to it:D

Think Jon should do it but after his wine crazed outburst last night im not sure he is up to it:D

Yeah, I think he owes the regulars here an apology.

Yeah, I think he owes the regulars here an apology.

You might be waiting Poly I hear he is throwing an X factor party tonight

You might be waiting Poly I hear he is throwing an X factor party tonight

okay I've set up the thread... the only productive thing I've managed to do today... head still sore... And I was on the X Factor, but it's like a bad karaoke competition... bar Christina, who was great..

Robbie Williams made it back across the Irish Sea to "perform" as well... He "high-fived" the lads in one direction.. I cringed..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

okay I've set up the thread...

Good slave

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Repeat one rte 1 now and i just want to feel real love:p

I had a night on the beer, so I'm catching this again on the way to bed.. I think Robbie's ego got bigger since Friday..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

I had a night on the beer, so I'm catching this again on the way to bed.. I think Robbie's ego got bigger since Friday..

You can also relive that Gordon Browne interview you luuurrvveed so much!! :p

"Ryan and JonAnon sitting in a tree..."

• Advertisement

that interview was a load of B*LL*X... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh redemption..

Advertisement