Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - December 10th 2010

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

that interview was a load of B*LL*X... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh redemption..
    It wasn't great but still Tubridy is an improvement on Pat Kenny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Sibylla wrote: »

ah there was a bit of history behind that remark.. It wasnt his worst interview... I was drunk when I posted on Friday night... I've sobered up now and Daniel's song is still awful though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

ah there was a bit of history behind that remark.. It wasnt his worst interview... I was drunk when I posted on Friday night... I've sobered up now and Daniel's song is still awful though...
    I agree, I don't think there is any amount of alcohol that could make him sound anything but brutal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Sibylla wrote: »

At least Pat has a talent, that being current affairs where at long last he is back in his comfort zone.

Tubridy has a talent for killing interviews by bringing up topics that no other host in their right mind would dream of exploring on a light entertainment show.

He bored the pants off everyone during the Take That and Jack Black interviews which should have been great fun.

The audience were really wound up by robbie williams pre-interview until Tubridy opened his big skinny mouth. Brendan O'Connor (yea, even Brendan O'Connor) seems to have the right idea on his Sat night show at the moment.

Lets get someperspective here...saying tubridy is an "improvement on Pat Kenny" is a misnomer.

he should not have gotten the gig in the first place.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Sorry, but I just can't help myself. ;)

Hey Jon - Remember this ?
    This could be Tubridy's best interview of this season... guest was very comfortable, asked tough questions, interesting interview.........

And this.............:)

Gordon Brown.JPG

:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭johntommy

Ally Dick wrote: »
    No man's land = Majella's crotch

What are u insinuating here?????????

Advertisement