Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BabyCham

Options
  • 09-12-2010 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭

Does it still exist? If so, where can you get in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

I asked about this about a month ago and not one of my suppliers could tell me as far as they knew it was off the market in Ireland
    but fingers crossed you might find some
    It was my first drink as a "young man" my uncle used to give me some when we went to visit happy memories of my childhood there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

Got some "up North" during the summer for an 80's theme party, went down really well and very cheap too. Can't remember was it Asda or Sainsbury's

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Tesco do a near identical version of the stuff for next to nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

irish_goat wrote: »
    Tesco do a near identical version of the stuff for next to nothing.

Thanks but I am looking for the original as a nostalgia gift, I might try up north in Sainsbury next week.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Corsendonk wrote: »
    Thanks but I am looking for the original as a nostalgia gift, I might try up north in Sainsbury next week.

I'll have a look in Tesco (Derry) tomorrow for ya. You can buy it online as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement