Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thai Cookbook Bargain

Options
  • 09-12-2010 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thai-Street-Food-David-Thompson/dp/1840915587/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291907182&sr=8-1

Picked it up for myself 2 weeks ago when i was getting some christmas pressies and its bloody brilliant :D
    Massive book (about the size of a sky box) and packed with some of the nicest thai recipes i've ever tried, as well as 100's of photos.

Some of the ingredients are slightly difficult to find but well worth it (Asian C&C in cork has had most of the bits i needed so far...)

My favorite recipe so far has been the most simple. Steamed fish with chili,lime & coriander root. Served with some nice sticky rice.

(@MOD's Apologies if this is in the wrong area of the food & drink Forum)

Advertisement