Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

james blunt

Options
  • 09-12-2010 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

so so so not cool his 2011 tour doesnt include ireland...cant get tickets to the sunday night london gig....ugh.....hate the way we get sidelined :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

guess you arent a fan then....great link though thanks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

lallychops wrote: »
    so so so not cool

Up until this point I was with you completely. After that your post really went downhill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

Up until this point I was with you completely. After that your post really went downhill.

if you listen to the new album might change your view point a little. Good few friends of mine have changed their tune just because the new album is much more upbeat. Imagine actually being able to dance to James blunt music....shocking concept tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 mielzi

I know; I've always been a fan, not so much of the main singles off the first album, but it had some real gems on it... The second album saw his songwriting grow and change for the better... and this album, just wow :D
    I'm hoping he changes his mind and comes to Ireland, or maybe 2012? :/

• Advertisement
Advertisement