Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Loan of Alloys??

• 09-12-2010 4:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Yes, I know what you're thinking - this sounds like a lad a few months ago who asked us for a loan of a car for a few days :rolleyes:. Not exactly.

I may be getting my own alloys powdercoated in January and don't have the use of another car while these are being done.

My question is, is there anyone in the North Tipp area who would be willing to give me a loan of a spare set of 5 stud, 17/18" alloys for a few days?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Have you asked the place where you're getting the alloys powder coated can they provide spares for the duration your alloys are with them.

I needed to get some alloys reconditioned, and was offered spare (Albeit steel wheels,) while they would have worked on mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭feelites

what car is it for
    5 stud says nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

feelites wrote: »
    what car is it for
    5 stud says nothing.

what car?what car?you musn't be a regular around here.

RX8 my good man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭feelites

RX8 my good man

i dont know the users cars, should i??? :rolleyes:

5x114.3 that what is OP looking for so.

cant help any

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

RX8 my good man

Cheeky git :D I specifically didn't mention the car so I wouldn't have this from you!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

check the rx8 owners club of tipperary? Get a loan of 4 members spare wheels.
    Sorted

No rx8 club in tip? dam!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

phill106 wrote: »
    check the rx8 owners club of tipperary? Get a loan of 4 members spare wheels.
    Sorted

No rx8 club in tip? dam!

Not only is there no rx8 club in tipp, the rx8 doesn't have a spare wheel. I'd be going around with a bottle of puncture repair fluid and an air compressor strapped to each hub :D

Advertisement